If you are interested in Volunteering, please submit your request HERE.
On behalf of the OWASP Foundation, the conference planning team and everyone attending the conference, we would like to thank you for volunteering at this year’s event. Without volunteers the conference would not run as smoothly and so we rely heavily on your goodwill and assistance.
Volunteer Packet The following provides important information including preparing for the event, registering for the conference, and booking your hotel as well as other important details and deadlines.
- Monday, November 14 9am-5pm Training
- Tuesday, November 15 9am-5pm Training
- Wednesday, November 16 9am-5pm Training
- Thursday, November 17 8am-7pm Conference, Expo Hall, Networking Reception
- Friday, November 18 8am-5:30pm Conference, Expo Hall
Expectations Global AppSec volunteers are expected to implement the following functions during the conference:
- Greet attendees upon arrival and throughout the conference.
- Assist attendees with finding rooms/locations throughout the event.
- Assist OWASP Foundation Staff members with setup, closing and continued operations throughout the duration of the conference.
- Ensure participants’ compliance with the OWASP’s Global AppSec Code of Conduct
- Register ASAP
- Book your hotel room ASAP
- Volunteer Check-in 15 minutes before shift with Volunteer Coordinator at the Registration booth
Preparing for the Conference
- Register: It is critical that you register. Discount codes will be distributed to confirmed volunteers.
- Book your hotel room: OWASP has a room block for Global AppSec San Francisco 2022. To book a room at the conference hotel use the link above.
- Full Conference Passes include: Coffee and lunch on Thursday, Novmeber 17th & Friday, November 18th, access to the conference talks & expo area, social events, and conference activities.
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco 5 Embarcadero Center San Francisco, California 94111 United States